its a Telecommunication that provides information within the coverage of all points.
Thursday, 31 May 2012
PA/ADMINISTRATOR/OFFICE MANAGER
emilyombati@gmail.com-(0724625218)am a Very sharp and professional, diligent, detail-oriented, personable, self-motivated, trustworthy, “get the job done” type person who requires little supervision, Someone who is easy to work with, efficient and very knowledgeable to take care of the PA/administrative side of your business. Am very Familiar with maintaining office accounts, Expertise in MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); advanced MS Excel user and experience with accounting software- sage-pastel & book keeping, I posses Outstanding communication skills (written and oral); ability to communicate in a diplomatic, friendly, yet effective manner with senior management, staff and external partners ,High degree of confidentiality and professionalism; ability to handle sensitive information appropriate, Ability and desire to learn new things with enthusiasm and think creatively to improve the efficiency of systems within the organization ,Ability to work well with others and collaboratively across the organization ,Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, energetic, highly creative and entrepreneurial environment . My attributes include leadership and sound judgment as well as creativity, analytical and troubleshooting skills. I interact productively with people from diverse backgrounds and strongly believe in team playing. I have a career history of achieving employment goals. I also have history of quality work carried to timely completion. I will appreciate a chance to discuss my capabilities. Contact me--emilyombati@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment